The staff of Tennessee Occupational Health, Inc. consists of both business and medical professionals who have a long-standing history in the area of Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Acute Care Trauma, Certified Medical Review Officers and Human Resources.
Tennessee Occupational Health, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of four personal trainers to staff our new wellness area. Brad Helton, Lisa Nettles, Susan Smith and Rick Verastegui are available for personal one-on-one or small group, private training sessions.
- Lisa Lane, President
- Dr. William K. Salmons, Chief Financial Officer
- Dr. James T. Harrison, Medical Review Officer
- Dr. Vali Khairollahi
- Teresa A. Kiser, FNP
- Carl Rasmussen, PA-C
- Melissa Cagle, Scheduling & Med Tech
- Tammy Scrudder, X-Ray & Med Tech
- Brad Helton, Personal Trainer
- Lisa Nettles, Personal Trainer
- Susan Smith, Personal Trainer
- Rick Verastegui, Personal Trainer